Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Winter Tea: MMMM!


I've discovered something great: some brand of tea that comes in a wooden box with a blend called "Holiday Winter Tea". Oh! I just Googled it!

Culinary Teas' Holiday Winter Tea

Yum, yum, yummilicious! It is perfect for these cold, damp days of early winter.

Speaking of which, my doldrums are still in effect. I try to raise my spirits with writing, but tea actually works better. It gets dark so early! I barely feel the day has begun when I start to see the day end. So strange, every year, stranger still.

Back to my tea now. Seriously. Order some. C'est si bon!

2 comments:

Nessa said...

I'm in NJ too and it is feeling kinda dull. I wonder if tea would do it for me.

Tiara said...

Mmmm...I'm gonna have to remember that come next winter. I can't find an ingredient list though and there is one spice that could come between me and winter tea happiness--cloves. Are there cloves in it? *shudders*