Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Random Bullets: Hard to Post These Days

  • I don't know why it's so hard to motivate to post. I mean, blogging is supposed to be fun, right? I guess I'm just in a blogging funk.
  • Things around here are not going well. Disillusionment is happening. And it is damn cold.
  • I wore my "Phinally" Phillies hoodie today. Man, how much do I love my Mom for getting me that hoodie? And how happy am I that the Phillies won the Series... still?!?!
  • I have amazing new shoes that I got at the Target in Delaware the other day. Talk about Fuck-Me Pumps. They just openly kick ass. So what if they only cost me 25 bucks? Who's counting?
  • I heard from the exbf lurking near DC. Man, what a hoot. Why did I let him go? Or better yet, why did he let me go? It's hard to know, even now, who did the leaving...
  • Cold cold cold.
  • The novel bides its time. It mocks me from afar.
  • So g-d tired that I can't think of anything except sleep. Na-night, blogosphere. :-)

1 comment:

Tiara said...

"Phinally"? LOL!! That's awesome!

A good find while shopping does wonders for the mood. That find being shoes (and sexy ones at that), well that's the universe smiling at you!