Saturday, October 18, 2008

Compromise

I've decided not to do NaNoWriMo this year, in spite of the votes for it. However, as a sort of compromise, I *will* be doing NaBloPoMo again, but decidedly not blogging (as I have been out of necessity, as a way of purging my nerves) about the state of the Political Machine here in Amurca. That's not to say I won't have an Election Day post... or a few following that.

I think the best thing that I could do with NaBloPoMo November is blog about writing, about why I don't write, and what I would write if I had the gumption to actually do it.

I'm disappointed in my lack of courage with NaNoWriMo, especially since I got two very enthusiastic comments. Am I being a total wimp??? Speak out if you think so. Public opinion may still sway my vote.

Regardless, November NaBloPoMo will RAWK!!!

1 comment:

Tiara said...

Yes! November will be great, since the topic for November is "anything" and that is definitely a topic I can stick with. ;-P

As for no NaNoWriMo, I don't think it's bad not to do it if attempting it is just going to drive you insane. But, passing it up just because you're afraid of failing will probably lead to some sleepless nights as well so...meh.