Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It Only Took Eight Years, But...

I got this .jpg attachment in an email sent to me by my Dad on 2 December 2000, right after the "election" of George Dubya Bush. I gave an uneasy guffaw (if that's possible) when I got it. And looking at it now, well, all it's all I can do not to, simply and sadly, turn the page for Bush as he fiddles over the smoldering embers of this nation.





I am so angry at Bush, who is essentially acting like a Deadbeat Dad to this country. I've never been angrier. There is no leadership in Washington right now. NONE.

This election cannot come soon enough.

1 comment:

Tiara said...

Ugh, that man makes me sick. Every time I hear his voice or see his picture (or lately, even hear his name), I feel like my head is going to explode.

Thinking about all that could happen between now and when the next president is sworn in is the stuff of nightmares.